J-Vinifity Co., Ltd.(“J-Vinfiity”,“we”, “our” or “us”) respects the privacy of all its customers, potential customers and registered users of its website and treats personal information provided by you as confidential. We pledge to fully comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong and, where possible, internationally recognised standards of personal data privacy protection.
2. Our Collection of Personal Information
The term “personal data” in this Policy refers to personal information which is capable of identifying you as an individual. When we need to collect personal data from you to provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. You may always choose what personal data (if any) you wish to provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, we may not be able to provide you with the goods, services or information that you request. Personal data may be collected as part of:
- purchasing goods and services,
- use of our website,
- event bookings or other reservations,
- provision of information,
- submitting job applications and
- facilitating communications by email, telephone or other methods
3. Types of Personal Information We Collect
The types of personal data that we collect includes (but is not limited to):
- personal details, contact information;
- goods and services purchased, observations about your preferences;
- any information necessary to provide goods and services or fulfill special requests;
- your reviews and opinions about our services; and
- information collected through the use of telecommunications systems.
4. How we use Personal Information
We may use and disclose relevant portions of your personal data and information:
- to provide and charge for the goods and services you purchase;
- for our business administration purposes;
- to provide information including news and updates;
- to facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you sales promotional communications or special offers if you have consented to receive the same;
- to conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys; and
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements
5. Disclosures of your Personal Information
From time to time, we may disclose and transfer your personal data and information to business partners who provide us with administrative, telecommunications, payment or other services to enable the Company to provide you with goods and services. We may also use your personal information (including your name, address, telephone number and email) for direct marketing of offers and promotions to be offered by us or by our business partners in relation to the following classes of products and services:
- Wine and wine-related products and services
- Travelling, transportation, dining and entertainment;
- Non-profit making or charitable activities;
- Publication and education;
- Telecommunications, social networking and media.
- Products and services offered by co-branding partners;
We will not use your personal information for direct marketing without your consent. If you do not wish to receive marketing and promotional communications, you may unsubscribe to such communications by contacting us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to disclose any personal data and information we have concerning you if we are compelled to do so by a court of law or requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with the law or to protect or defend our rights or property. We also reserve the right to retain information collected and to process such information to comply with accounting and tax rules and regulations.
Except as described herein, we do not permit the sale or transfer of personally identifiable information to third parties.
6. Centralised Processing of Personal Information
We may centralise certain aspects of our data processing activities, which may result in the transfer of your personal information from one country to another. For example, if we use a service provider who stores data outside of Hong Kong, the personal data and information gathered in that process will be transferred to and processed outside of Hong Kong.
We retain the personal data collected for so long as may be necessary to fulfill the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the information was to be used.
7. Our commitment to Data Security
To maintain the accuracy of your personal data, as well as preventing unauthorised access to and ensuring the correct use of your personal data, we have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. Whilst we make every effort to protect your personal data, no security measures can guarantee that your personal data and information will not be subject to interference, misuse or hacking and we shall not be responsible for any loss, misuse or alteration arising as a result of such incidents.
8. How to Access or Correct Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access and make changes to any personal data relating to your profile held in our database. You should update the personal data held by us whenever there is a change. If you have any questions about this Policy, or if you would like to submit a request for access to or change of the personal data and information that we maintain about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any such access request. As indicated above, all requests for access to your personal information must be submitted in writing. When communicating your request, please be sure to include your full name, address and telephone number so we can ascertain your identity, and specify clearly the type of enquiry and the original source of data collection.
9. Changes to the Policy
We may modify this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be posted to our website so that you are always informed of the way we collect and use your personal data. Updated versions of our Policy will include the date of the revision at the end of this Policy so that you are able to check when the Policy was last amended.
Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon directly notifying you or posting of the revised Policy on the website whichever is the earlier.
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
This Policy is written in the English language.